SJA & Sindh Police Sign MoU
Sindh Judicial Academy (SJA) and Sindh Police (SP) sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). Both institutions have agreed to collaborate, conceptualize and organize workshops, seminars training courses and empirical research subject to the priorities set out in their respective frame work.
Sindh Judicial Academy and Sindh Police have reaffirmed their commitment to carry out jointly the following activities:
- Plan and design training programs in joint venture;
- Develop empirical study to review the prevalent training course syllabus of Police Training Centre;
- Carry out research studies as to surface causes of errors in investigation and to develop procedures and recommendations to enhance the quality and public trust;
- Maintain more frequent coordination and working relation to enhance capacity of Investigators;
- Arrange specialized training module for sharing and implementing the commands of the apex courts find mention in number of case laws and
- Exchange faculty members to share experiences.